- The participants are prominent politicians, global industry leaders, academic experts, gastronomy frontrunners and international organizations.
- Read more about the side activities at this year's Summit
- And now you can participate in World Food Summit - Bella Center
- A partnership addressing food challenges of global relevance
- Read about The Danish Minister's dialogue with people all over the world
World Food Summit - Better Food for More People 2018
The annual World Food Summit in Denmark is about getting governments, the private sector and civil society to re-think the food system, and act together to mobilize and empower the 7,6 billion individuals around the world to transform our common world.
The World Food Summit is a platform for action to evolve and take place.
The need for strong solutions across the world is calling for action. At the Summit international political decision makers, industry leaders, experts, and gastronomy frontrunners meet to develop partnerships and solutions that can be turned into local actions.
Denmark has shown that great cuisine and sustainable food production and consumption are not mutually exclusive. In Denmark, experience has shown that increasing knowledge of food ingredients and cooking skills can reduce obesity, food related illnesses, food waste, and the environmental footprint that the food industry has on our globe.